Ⅱ. 读音选词 根据所给句子的句意及音标选择正确答案。（5分）
21. There are some hens and a baby ____________ / pig /on Mr. Green's farm.
A. bag B.pig C. pet D. dog
22. I ____________ /'wʌndə / what life was like here in the past.
A. won B. wonder C. winner D. wonderful
23. Who ___________ / brəʊk/ the window of our classroom?
A. broke B. below C. bring D. become
24. The best way to relax is __________ / θruː/ exercise.
A. thin B. together C. through D. though
25. Do you like the singing ________________ /kɒmpɪ'tɪʃ(ə)n /, The Voice of China?
A. computer B. comfortable C. character D. competition
Ⅲ. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个较佳答案（30分）
26. — I got wet all over because I didn’t have ________ umbrella.
— Poor kid!
A. a B. an C./ D. the
27.–-Did you win the game yesterday?
--Not really. But I still tried _______ best.
A. me B. mine C. my D. us
28. Your box is pretty nice. I hope my box is the same ________ yours.
A. for B. at C. as D. to
29. Next week is quite full for me. And I have to see the _______ for teeth cleaning.
A. dentist B. reporter C. musician D. writer
30. —Who lives together with this old woman?
—________. She lives by herself. Li Jing and I come to see her every Saturday.
A. Everybody B. Somebody C. Anybody D. Nobody
31. —Do you like Sichuan food?
--Yes. My brother and I ________ like hot food very much.
A. all B. both C. either D. none
32.--How often do you eat _______?
--I guess I eat it two or three times a week.
A. junk food B. vegetable C. banana D. hamburger
33. — Boys and girls, who can give us the answer to this question?
— Sorry, Mr. White, I can _________ follow you, could you please say it again?
A. always B. usually C. often D. hardly
34. My mother is going ________ one day. She hates noise.
A. quiet somewhere B. somewhere quiet
C. quiet anything D. something quiet
35. —When did you see the action movie Wolf Warriors II ?
A. Tomorrow B. In two days C. Three days ago D. Next weekend
36. We clean our classroom ________ a week, on Monday and Thursday.
A. first B. second C. once D. twice
37. --What do you think of soap operas?
--__________. But my mother likes them.
A. I can’t stand them. B. I don’t mind them.
C. I love them. D. I think so.
38.--How was the food in Georgetown?
-- Everything ________ really good!
A. sounded B. tasted C. looked D. felt
39. --Why do you look unhappy, Maria?
--I can’t learn math well ______ I always work hard.
A. because B. and C. although D. so
40. –Can you say it again? I didn’t hear ________.
--Yes. I said you did a good job.
A. hardly B. quietly C. clearly D. loudly
41. Tony is not as clever as Lucy, but he works ________ than her.
A. hard B. harder C. hardest D. the hardest
42. --When is the _________ time to visit New York?
--In August and September, I think. Not too cold, not too hot.
A. hottest B. hotter C. best D. better
43. Let’s open the windows to have some ______ air there.
A. cheap B. necessary C. careful D. fresh
44. Jim Smith is interested in Chinese history and culture. If he wants to go somewhere educational, which place do you think is the best choice?
A. B. C. D.
45. --Where is Linda?
--She _____ be in the school library, but I’m not sure.
A. might B. need C. should D. must
46. Every day Miss Green makes Jim ________English in class.
A. read B. reading C. to read D. reads
47.--How was the trip to Beijing this summer vacation?
--Pretty good! We _______ quite a few photos there.
A. take B. took C. are taking D. takes
48.--Do you have your own room?
--No. I _________ a room with my sister.
A. appear B. lose C. share D. give
49. --Do you think Mulan is an exciting action movie?
--Yes. It comes from an old Chinese story. The movie is about Mulan, a villager girl.
She takes her father’s place _______ in the army.
A. fighting B. to fight C. fights D. fought
50. — What do you think of Hangzhou?
— It’s very beautiful! Many people expect __________ it during holidays.
A. visit B. is visiting C. visiting D. to visit
51. — ________ useful information!
— Yeah, we don’t have to go online for it.
A. How B. What a C. How an D. What
52. — ______________ does she go to the library?
— Once a week.
A. How much B. How long C. How often D. How far
53. — Do you mind if I sit here?
— ________. It’s for Mr. Green.
A. Not at all B. Never mind C. Better not D. Of course not
54. — Christmas is coming. Is your father going to ___________ as Father Christmas?
— Yes. And we can get gifts on that day.
A. make up B. dress up C. put up D. get up
55. — Wow, is that the Great Wall? It’s really wonderful!
— Yeah, it is ______ famous _______ lots of visitors from all over the world come to visit it every year.
A. so; that B. such; that C. enough; that D. very; that
Ⅳ. 完形填空 （10分）
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon. John’s parents were not in. John decided to go to the Happy Theater to watch a talent show, so he 56 home. Only Barky, John’s pet 57 stayed at home. Just after John left, a bad man 58 the window, and then he came into the house 59 it. He began looking for expensive things in the rooms. He found some 60 in the box. He took out the money, 61 as he was leaving, he heard a dog’s barking(叫声). He looked around and found Barky looking at him angrily. He was very scared.
Barky was going to bite him when John came home. John let Barky sit down and told the bad man 62 , “ Come with me to the 63 , or Barky will bite you!” So the bad man had to 64 John with Barky close behind. A policeman cuffed(铐) the bad man after John told him the thing.
Barky had a 65 for watching the house. But the bad man didn’t know.
56. A. left B. stayed C. reached D. waited
57. A. cat B. dog C. bird D. duck
58. A. killed B. acted C. touched D. broke
59. A. for B. through C. on D. below
60. A. money B. mirrors C. tickets D. bicycles
61. A. though B. but C. if D. because
62. A. loudly B. quietly C. beautifully D. comfortably
63. A. radio station B. post office C. police station D. theater
64. A. help B. bring C. join D. follow
65. A. reason B. result C. talent D. service
Ⅴ. 补全对话 [来源:学科网]
A: Hello! I’m a reporter from the Spring City Magazine. Nice to meet you.
B: Oh, nice to meet you, too.
A: Can I ask you some questions?
A: Do you often go to the movies?
B: Yes. I like movies very much.
B: Hmm…about three or four times a week.
A: 68 _
B: I think New Century Cinema is.
A: Why do you think so?
B: 69 You know, it’s really great.
A: Yeah, I think so. Is it the cheapest one?
B: No, of course not. Town Cinema is the cheapest and it’s not far. But it’s too crowded.
A: Oh, really? 70
B: Well, let me think. About 20 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes by bus.
A: Thank you so much. See you.
B: Nothing much. Bye!
66. A. Sorry. B. I’m fine, thank you.
C. Sure. D. It doesn’t matter.
67. A. How do you go to the movies? B. How often do you go to the movies?
C. Who do you go to the movies with? D. When do you go to the movies?
68. A. What do you look like? B. Where are you going on vacation?
C. Which do you think is the best movie theater? D. What is your favorite subject?
69. A. Because it has boring sound. B. Because it has hard seats.
C. Because it is not close to home. D. Because it has the biggest screens and the best seats.
70. A. How far is it? B. How do you like it?
C. How much is the ticket? D. How long does it take you to get there?